Understanding Posterior Circulation Strokes
Join TeleSpecialists' physician Dr. Theresa Sevilis, a board-certified neurologist, as she reviews the anatomy and clinical syndromes associated with posterior circulation strokes. She will discuss the use of screening tools and examination techniques to improve the identification of posterior circulation strokes. She will also review the evidence and treatment options of posterior circulation strokes.
Emergency Services Physicians
Internal Medicine Physicians
Learner will be able to
- describe posterior circulation anatomy
- describe posterior circulation symptoms
- assess posterior circulation using assessment tools
- identify posterior circulation strokes
- indicate treatment options for posterior circulation strokes
We are working with a Joint Provider to provide CME accredited activities. Instructions to claim your CME credit will be sent 3 - 4 business days after course completion.
- 1.00 Participation