Posterior Circulation Strokes - Live
Join Dr. Ryna Then as she provides an up-to-date perspective on acute stroke treatments for posterior circulation strokes and screening tools for the recognition of posterior fossa strokes.
- Advanced Practice Nurses
- Physician Assistant
- Registered Nurses
Learners will be able to:
- Describe posterior circulation anatomy and variants.
- Identify clinical symptoms in posterior circulations stroke.
- Outline the use of diagnostic tools at bedside in suspected patients.
- Discuss treatment and most updated approach for posterior circulation strokes.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
TeleSpecialists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
TeleSpecialists designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Nursing Contact HoursThis nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Emergency Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.