Posterior Circulation Strokes - Live
Join Dr. Ryna Then as she provides an up-to-date perspective on acute stroke treatments for posterior circulation strokes and screening tools for the recognition of posterior fossa strokes.
- Advanced Practice Nurses
- Physician Assistant
- Registered Nurses
Learners will be able to:
- Identify posterior circulation stroke symptoms.
- Describe common scenarios for patient presentation with posterior circulation stroke.
- Describe use of screening tools for posterior circulation strokes.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
TeleSpecialists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
TeleSpecialists designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Nursing Contact HoursThis nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Emergency Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.