Thrombolytics: To Treat or Not to Treat? - Internal TS Lecture
- identify the indications for thrombolytics treatment
- describe the absolute contraindications to thrombolytics treatment
- recognize the evidence behind relative contraindications
- identify a framework for decision-making
We are working with a Joint Provider to provide CME accredited activities. Please allow up to 10 business days for your instructions on claiming your CME certificate.
This activity has been submitted to the American Association of Neuroscience Nurses for approval to award contact hours. The American Association of Neuroscience Nurses is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.00 Nursing Education Hours
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by American Association of Neuroscience Nurses an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Pharmacology Credit: TeleSpecialists does not issue pharmacology credit. However, specific sessions may be recognized for pharmacology credit by your state nursing board. Contact your state nursing board for further information.