Join TeleSpecialists’ TeleNeurologist Dr. Vahid Behravan as he shares recent discoveries in neuroscience and technology advancements that have created hope for patients with neurological illnesses.
He will introduce some of the recent advancements in neuroplasticity and available treatments in neurorehabilitation.
Dr. Behravan is a board-certified neurologist fellowship-trained in neurorehabilitation. He joined TeleSpecialists in 2018 and currently serves as Director of Education.
Internal Medicine Physicians
Learners will be able to
- recognize evidence and available treatments for post-stroke pain
- identify evidence and available treatments for post-stroke cognitive and speech defects
- assess evidence and available treatments for post-stroke motor deficits
- describe evidence and available treatment for post-stroke mobility deficits
We are working with a Joint Provider to provide CME accredited activities. Please allow up to 10 business days for your instructions on claiming your CME certificate.
- 1.00 Nursing Contact HoursThis nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Emergency Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.