Key Concepts and Medical Management for Secondary Stroke Prevention - Live
Join Dr. Darshana Amin as she discusses the early management of modifiable risk factors as a preventative measure against recurrent strokes. Dr. Amin will thoroughly review interdisciplinary treatment approaches and discuss secondary stroke prevention so learners can articulate stroke risk factors.
Advanced Practice Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurses
As a result of this activity, learners will be able to articulate stroke risk factor modifications with
- antihypertensive therapy.
- antiplatelet therapy.
- anticoagulation therapy
- cholesterol lowering therapy.
- glycemic control treatments.
Darshana Amin, DO
Michelle Boudreau, D.O.
Caitlyn Boyd, MHA, MSN, RN, CPHQ
Muhammad Saeed, Bcom
Theresa Sevilis, D.O.
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Emergency Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
TeleSpecialists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
TeleSpecialists designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Nursing Contact HoursThis nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Emergency Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.