The Medicolegal and Ethical Aspects of Telemedicine: What Healthcare Providers Should Know
Join TeleSpecialists’ TeleNeurologist, Dr. Michelle Boudreau, as she reviews the medicolegal and ethical aspects of telemedicine to increase competence and improve patient care.
Dr. Boudreau will cover the following topics in this talk:
- obtaining informed consent
- obtaining appropriate licensure and regulations
- respect for patients
- justice when practicing telemedicine
Emergency Services Physicians
Internal Medicine Physicians
Learners will be able to
- summarize the mediolegal and ethical aspects regarding the use of telemedicine
- interpret the legal matters that should be addressed as part of a telemedicine practice
- identify the basic ethical principles when practicing telemedicine
We are working with a Joint Provider to provide CME accredited activities. Please allow up to 10 business days for your instructions on claiming your CME certificate.
- 1.00 Participation